Mission Statement: To provide quality, value and expertise to your home improvement project. Remodeling or repairing your home should not be an ordeal or a hassle, it should be an experience, both exciting and rewarding. Carey’s Carpentry Service is not focused on the next project, we are focused on yours.
Who We Are: Carey’s Carpentry Service has been in business since 2007 and provides quality residential remodeling and repair services for Athens-Clarke, Barrow, Jackson, Madison, Oconee, and Oglethorpe counties. Carey’s Carpentry Service is owned by Jason Carey who has over 20 years experience as a carpenter and cabinet maker.
What Makes Carey’s Carpentry Service Different From the Rest?
- Insured: Jason carries general liability insurance.
- Small Volume, High Standards: Jason does the majority of the labor himself and only uses qualified subcontractors (such as plumbers or electricians) when needed. Carey’s Carpentry will show up on-time, perform the work requested in a timely and professional manner, clean-up the project area(s) daily, and keep noise and disruption to a minimum.
- Integrity & Experience: Carey’s Carpentry follows local, state, and federal construction regulations, municipal building code requirements, and industry best practices. Jason’s knowledge of construction techniques, scheduling, and building materials can maximize your budget and avoid unnecessary expenses and delays.
- Warranty: Terms and Conditions apply and are contingent upon the type of services provided.
Carey’s Carpentry Service Specializes In:
- Custom Cabinets
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Custom Porches and Decks
- Door and Window Replacements
- Structural Repairs
- Interior and Exterior Trim
- Accessibility Projects
© 2013 – 2017 Carey’s Carpentry Service. Providing Custom Carpentry and Cabinets for the Athens, GA Area. All Rights Reserved.